- Aire Table, a portable tripod easel made for table top use. Made from anodised aluminium is very light weight.
- Ribble Table, a tripod design table top easel, manufactured from seasoned beech wood, is both light and portable.
- Eden Table, a strongly built beech wood easel of H frame construction. Able to accommodate canvases up to a maximum height of 22½".
- Tay Table, an extremely sturdy wooden design. The painting position may be set at four different angles and folds flat when not in use.
- Chatsworth Box Table, makes an ideal choice for night classes, painting holidays or as an everyday work station. Ample storage space.
- St. Paul's Sketching, sturdy wood construction both light weight and portable. Economically priced.
- Trent Metal Sketching, a sturdy metal folding easel offering added stability when outdoor sketching.
- Tyne Aluminium Camera/Sketching, two in one camera tripod and metal sketching easel quickly convertible lightweight aluminium, with telescopic legs.
- Devon Metal Sketching, adjustable canvas supports and telescopic legs. Ideal for use with any medium.
- Shannon Studio easel, designed for studio and college use. The painting ground rests on an adjustable shelf for ease of use. Maximum canvas height of 53".
- Thames Radial easel, strongly constructed form seasoned beech wood, accommodating canvas up to 71½". Folds for ease of storage.
- Mersey Studio easel, a robust easel offering both stability and flexibility which can accommodate a maximum canvas of 49".
- Kent Box Studio, easel angle can be suited to any artist. Combined with storage space and a wooden drawer. Leather handle and shoulder strap for comfort.
This is just a small selection of what we have to offer. There is much more
available in the shop, not to mention an ordering service for an even greater
number of products.
Wright's wish to make it clearly understood that it is the
user's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for
his or her particular requirements. In no circumstances can claims be
entertained for the value of work alleged to be spoilt by the use of a
product which proves unsatisfactory, Our liability being confined to
replacement of any product proved to be defective in respect of materials or