- Winsor & Newton Cotman, an alternative to the more expensive cotton with a warm natural whiteness. Available in 90, 140 & 200lb with NOT Surface 30" x 22" sheets.
- Cotman Loose Sheet Bulk Paper Packs, an alternative to the more expensive cotton with warm natural whiteness. Available in 140lb NOT surface ¼ & ½ Sheets packs. An economic way to buy ideal for students.
- Bockingford, mould made with a distinctive grain an alternative to the more expensive cotton. Available in 90, 140 & 200lb with NOT Surface 30" x 22" sheets.
- Saunders Waterford, acid free, mould made from 100% cotton at St. Cuthbert's Mill. Available in 90, 140 & 300lb weight with H/P NOT & Rough surface 30" x 22" sheets.
- Whatman, 100% rag mould made with an extra white surface. Available in 90, 140 & 200lb weight with H/P, NOT & Rough Surface 30" x 22" sheets.
- Winsor & Newton Artist, acid free, cylinder made from 100% cotton. Available in 90, 140 & 300lb weight with H/P, NOT & Rough Surface 30" x 22" sheets.
- Arches, 100% rag possessing natural whiteness. A mould made paper, gelatine sized and air dried, allows corrections to be made. Available in 90, 140, 300 & 400lb weight with H/P NOT & Rough Surface 30" x 22" sheets.
OIL & ACYLIC PAPERS
- Winton Oil Colour Paper, has a traditional canvas texture, specially primed for use with oil and acrylic. Available in 31½" x 21¾" sheets.
- Galeria Acrylic Paper, an acid free paper primed for use with acrylics and incorporating a canvas texture. Available in 30" x 22" sheets.
- Winsor & Newton Tints, an acid free high quality coloured paper suitable for pastel, pencil, charcoal and other craft applications. Available in A3 & A4 sheets.
- Mi-Teintes, features a honeycomb surface on one side and is smooth on reverse, ideal for pastel, gouache and craft applications. Available in a range of colours 21½" x 29½" sheets.
- Ingres Vidalon, a 100gsm laid paper with high rag content, suitable for pastel, pen, ink and book binding. Available in a range of colours 19½" x 25½" sheets.
- Pastel Card, a unique fine sand paper finish which takes pencil, charcoal and pastel colour beautifully. Available in a selection of colours 20" x 25½" sheets.
- Canford Card and Paper, an exciting and versatile medium in a vast array of colours for sculpture, modelling, collage and displaying. Easy to cut, curve, crease or emboss. Weights are 140 & 70lb respectively Available in A1 sheets.
- Sugar Paper, available in A1 sheets of 100gsm weight suitable for presentation and experimentation.
- Glitter Card, available in a range of colours from pastel shades to vibrant primary colours with a glitter finish.
- Texture Card, available in a range of colours with mirror and matt finishes with a unique texture.
- Mirror Card, available in a range of colours all with a mirror finish.
- Holographic Card, a huge range of colours and effects including geodes, lenses, sparkle, sequins, brushed and frosted. Selected lines are self adhesive enabling duel usage.
- Oiled Manilla, a product ideal for craft applications such as stencilling.
This is just a small selection of what we have to offer. There is much more
available in the shop, not to mention an ordering service for an even greater
number of products.
Wright's wish to make it clearly understood that it is the
user's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for
his or her particular requirements. In no circumstances can claims be
entertained for the value of work alleged to be spoilt by the use of a
product which proves unsatisfactory, Our liability being confined to
replacement of any product proved to be defective in respect of materials or