BOARDS & CANVASES
- Langton Water Colour Boards, mould made watercolour paper, NOT surface. Available in a range of sizes.
- Daler Water Colour Board, Saunders Waterford paper laminated onto a back board, acid free. Available in Imperial NOT, HP and Rough.
- Daler Rowney Studland Mount Board, suitable for mounting many different products. Available in vast array of colours in Imperial and Double Imperial.
- Foam Centre Board, lightweight yet rigid and stable. Great for presentation, modelling, photographic and architectural work.
- Daler Boards - Oil Primed, fine surface for oil painting. Double primed on a substantial backing board. Available in a range of sizes.
- Winsor & Newton Canvas Boards, high superior quality canvas laminated on to quality boards for use with oil and acrylic. Available in a range of sizes.
- Winsor & Newton Fine Detail Canvases, primed canvas featuring a fined grain cloth suitable for detailed work for use with oil and acrylic. Available in a range of sizes and as a roll of canvas.
- Winsor & Newton Linen Canvases, high quality primed canvas with a medium grain suitable for oil and acrylic. Available in a range of sizes.
- Winsor & Newton Universal Canvases, good quality canvas double primed with medium grain for use with oil and acrylic. Available in a range of sizes and as a roll of canvas.
- Winsor & Newton Maritime Canvases, good quality primed canvases, with a range of sizes specially for landscape and maritime painters.
- Winsor & Newton Deep Edge Square & Rectangle Canvases, good quality primed canvas stretched for a clean edge to enable a modern no frame approach, for use with oil and acrylic. Available in a vast range of sizes.
- Winsor & Newton Artist Quality Canvases, triple coated acid free sizing on a superior heavy weight cloth, for use with oil and acrylic. Available in a range of sizes.
This is just a small selection of what we have to offer. There is much more
available in the shop, not to mention an ordering service for an even greater
number of products.
Wright's wish to make it clearly understood that it is the
user's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for
his or her particular requirements. In no circumstances can claims be
entertained for the value of work alleged to be spoilt by the use of a
product which proves unsatisfactory, Our liability being confined to
replacement of any product proved to be defective in respect of materials or