PENS & PENCILS
- Zig Millennium Drawing Pen, waterproof, lightfast, photo safe, acid free, non-bleeding, accurate and versatile; the perfect answer. Available in a range of sizes black and brown.
- Progresso Pencils, a woodless solid graphite pencil ideal for making broad strokes. Available in a range of grades.
- Progresso Aquarelle, can be used as a conventional pencil or washed over to produce subtle line and wash effects.
- Derwent Sketching water Soluble Pencil, can be used dry as a conventional pencil or washed over to produce subtle line and wash effects.
- Stabilo Carbethello Pastel Pencil, a velvety texture in pencil form enabling fine detail to be produced. Excellent when used in combination with pastels.
- Derwent Drawing Pencil, a unique creamy texture, ideal for creating vibrant nature studies and portraiture. Available in a range of colours.
- Derwent Graphic Pencil, ideal for detailed illustration, figure work and for subtle and expressive portraiture. Available from fine to soft grades.
- Caran Dache Supacolour Pencil, top quality water soluble colour pencil, exceptional covering power and excellent light fastness. Use with water colours for fine detail.
- Chinagraph Pencil, special coloured pencils for writing on gloss surfaces like glass, acetate & metal. Available in a range of colours.
This is just a small selection of what we have to offer. There is much more
available in the shop, not to mention an ordering service for an even greater
number of products.
Wright's wish to make it clearly understood that it is the
user's responsibility to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for
his or her particular requirements. In no circumstances can claims be
entertained for the value of work alleged to be spoilt by the use of a
product which proves unsatisfactory, Our liability being confined to
replacement of any product proved to be defective in respect of materials or